Join us to play a variety of endlessly fun and silly Jackbox games — and potentially an Among Us match or two.
Drop by for some simple mini-games. You don’t need to be a “gamer” or to have played before – all games are relatively simple and entirely accessible to newcomers. Whether you want to play a game of bluffing, trivia, drawing, quick wit, improvised slide-shows, or you just want to finally understand all those Among Us memes about your friends being “sus” and to try the hidden-role game that has recently gone viral – drop by and see what hilarity may ensue with your fellow MissImp members on Monday night, starting at 7pm.
We are fortunate enough to have access to every single Jackbox party game, including the brand new Party Pack 7, released in October 2020! Games we are likely to play from this catalogue include: Fibbage 3, Drawful 2, Quiplash 3, Trivia Murder Party 2, Tee K.O., Survive the Internet, Split the Room, Mad Verse City, Patently Stupid, Joke Boat, Push the Button, the Devils and the Details, Champ’d Up, Talking Points and Blather ‘Round.
For obvious reasons we’re not posting our Discord server on a public page, so sign up now using the form below.
(If the link above is inexplicably not working – email instead.)
- We suggest you join the Discord server before playing, especially if you are a new Discord user, to ensure any technical issues are sorted before the games night begins.
- In order to play Among Us, you can either download the free mobile app or upgrade to the desktop version available on Steam. Each Among Us room can host up to 10 players.
- Most games have space for up to 8 players at a time, with some hosting up to 10 players, plus “audience members” who can sometimes affect the game too!
- Depending how many people want to play, there may be times when more than one game is played at a time.
- NB: It’s easiest to play Jackbox games across two devices – usually a laptop, PC or TV screen to display the “main” screen being streamed across Discord, and then usually a phone or tablet to input on when playing the games. If you only have one device, not to worry – but you may need to switch between multiple tabs/windows or use a split-screen display.
- You do not need to have any software downloaded to play Jackbox games – you can access Discord via browser, as well as via the desktop programme or mobile app. However, you may need to create a Discord account and verify your email address for privacy/security of the server. When playing the games, just enter the room code on the jackbox.tv website via your browser.