Welcome to Improv Playtime
Our fortnightly online improv comedy drop-ins are all about having some fun for an hour! The perfect intimate opportunity to practice some of our favourite improv games and stretch out those improvising muscles. This week Nick will host, playing improv games (and a bunch of silly warm ups) with structural constraints such as Alphabet Game, Just One Line, Word Count, Trigger Words, and whatever else anyone wants to play.
- The drop-in takes place in Zoom – make sure you sign up to the event to get the link.
- Suitable for any degree of improv experience, 18+ only.
- Limited to six participants, please book in advance (for free) to avoid disappointment.
- As we’re only doing these for small numbers at present, please don’t book a place if you took part in the last Improv Playtime. Your time will come again…
- Email us to join the Reserve List only if all the Improv Playtime places have been taken. If someone drops out we’ll try to drop you in! And if there are loads of reserves we’ll try running a session with breakout rooms for multiple groups.
Book your place here.
Followed by MissImp’s Virtual Pub – 9.30-11.30ish – if you’d like a casual chat with mates which is as close to being in the pub as Zoom can manage, drop us a line to get the Zoom invitation.